Have you heard of Spotify? You might of heard it on Facebook. It is a social, music data base that not only has the latest songs but literally every genre. If you use it through Facebook (you don't have to though), your friends are able to view what you are listening to. Your friends can even listen to the same music as you when you are listening to it! I use Spotify for this degree. Instead of downloading or going through KSU's link to find music, I find the piece on Spotify. They have had every classical song that I needed thus far. They also make an app (which requires a subscription) that can come in handy in the classroom. It is very useful regardless if it is for your personal use or educational purposes. Check it out!
Spotify
I was just checking into Spotify this week. Do you know how you can subscribe to it without it being connected to a Facebbok account? Thanks.
ReplyDeleteYep! I included the website on this post. You just create a username & password and you are set to go! It's very simple.
ReplyDelete